- Visit the local artisans – the traditional kavani (cloth) weaver, bell-metal worker and potter.
- Visit the Vanilla Farm of the host.
- Visit the Teekoy Rubber Estate and watch the tapping of rubber and processing of latex. Trek to Marmala Water Falls in the estate. Walk the hanging bridge built by the British, still in use. Meet the local people and experience Kerala in its essence.
- Visit the Tea Factory and observe the production of tea and buy the brand of tea manufactured by the Factory.
- Visit Poonjar Palace.
- Visit millennium-old churches and temples in and around Pala.
- Enjoy the sunset boat cruise in the Kumarakom backwaters.
- Trek at Kayyoor, Ayyampara, Illickal Kallu, Illavizhapoonchira, Kurisumala and Vagamon.
- Take a day-trip to Thekkady and watch the wildlife.
- Go on a day’s trip to Munnar - savour the high altitude tea, observe the 'Nilgiri Tahr', an endangered species.
- Set off to Vagamon to enjoy the beauty of nature and meditate at Kurisumala Ashram.
- Travel on a day-trip to Cochin to worship at the oldest Jewish Synagogue in Asia and the St. Francis Church (were Vasco da Gama was buried) and other Portuguese churches, to walk through the antique shops on Jew Street, to watch the Chinese fishing nets still in use and to visit the Dutch Palace with its murals of Hindu deities done with vegetable dyes
- Visit the testimonials of Kerala's rich Christian past.
- Visit the cutting edge of India's Christian future - the Divine Retreat Centre of the Catholic Church and the Heavenly Feast and Believers Church of the Charismatic Churches.